I Need Help with How to Approach this Video.

Hey girl,

To be honest, I think you should just do a frank video, similarly to your "buying and sellig aquatics online" video.
I would state that you don't want to push the lifestyle on others, and consider some of the statements (like sparky said). If you can also back up your statements with sourced facts, that can help.

Honestly though, if it's a vloggy type thing like Kalel does on her channel, I'm not sure too many people would mind. You could say that you wanted to show people a bit more about you and just talk about it. I too have just become veggie again because I am so so against animal testing for cosmetics and fur. I had a discussion with my boyfriend and we agreed that if we really feel this way, should we be eating animals?

One point that stuck with me is that; "An animal doesn't have to be intelligent to suffer". I think a lot of people can relate to that.
(Also there are so many videos about how smart and affectionate cows are, I just think that eating them is wrong :( )

(Also as you've said, it's so terrible for the environment, but even people cutting down meat to not having it one day a week helps loads! I think in the UK it was something like 60,000 less pigs were sold from people cutting out meat once a week). The amount of the amazon that goes to the beef industry is appaling, and the amount of fumes from transportation and housing alone are having huge effects on the environment.

Also, rather than saying meat is unhealthy, you could flip it and list the benefits of being vegetarian (So saying the same thing in a different way basically).

Anyway! There will always be one person who can't handle the thought of vegetarianism but eh, who cares? A comment is still engagement on your video ;)

I hopw some of this helped. Sorry it was so long and sporadic...

Back