I need help on this idea of mine...

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
You might of sold me on Symph's idea there.

The "Do you remember...." Series. hmmm.. that might work.

I'd like perhaps some more ideas if anyone else has any.

BTW thanks guys for helping out
well if its a stuff series so review a movie about I dunno <insert name here>

so "stuff about <insert name here>"
simple but its stuff..
sorry my brain half fried i have allergies and my head is exploding right now so a little incoherent :)

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well if its a stuff series so review a movie about I dunno <insert name here>

so "stuff about <insert name here>"
simple but its stuff..
sorry my brain half fried i have allergies and my head is exploding right now so a little incoherent :)
that's not bad too..
the only thing with these ideas is that it doesnt focus on TV shows.... just stuff.. the tittles sound like they could be about anything.

Like when you see Anime, you know what its about.. i wish "Live Action" was a more known genre

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
that's not bad too..
the only thing with these ideas is that it doesnt focus on TV shows.... just stuff.. the tittles sound like they could be about anything.

Like when you see Anime, you know what its about.. i wish "Live Action" was a more known genre
hehe well I know what it is but then I am wierd. Live Action is a bit of a mouthful but I suppose the title can attract people from curiousity. "stuff about sesame street" haha will make people curious or "stuff about itchy and scratchy" err well they were a puppet show on the simpsons, but you get the idea. I remember puff'nstuff. I watched it when I was well younger haha. Puff'n stuff is very old actually it originally was in black and white but Man I watched that series over and over again and when it made a transition to colour I was there.. oh gosh dating myself but we didnt get colour television till I was about 8 or so.. most people had black and white as a standard. Yeah things have come a long way, but i used to watch that show with the witch and the dragon and the other guys. I also loved gumbie too but he was not live action he was one of the original machinima's :) Stop motion that one was all the way.. okay shutting up now.. :p

TimBarnumComedy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm trying to think of a clever title that's a pun on the Power Rangers. On a side note, I think you have a pretty good idea. SCHOOL THESE KIDS, PLEASE!

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm trying to think of a clever title that's a pun on the Power Rangers. On a side note, I think you have a pretty good idea. SCHOOL THESE KIDS, PLEASE!
Well the title is still up for debate.

So far I've listed a few things I'd want to talk about for each shows, please feel free to add anything you think might be good to talk about.
  • Title
  • How many episodes/seasons
  • The year it was made in, and the years it played for and if it was rerun etc...
  • Producer/Director
  • Actors (Mostly if they are still around today, I'll skip the obscure actors )
  • Shows' premise/Story Line/Plot
Then I would talk about:
  • Music
  • Costumes
  • Sets
  • Acting
  • Story Lines
  • Plot
  • etc...
In the End I would Rate it... not sure about the rating system though. Perhaps 5 out of 5 Antoines/puppets? lol