I need equipment advice :D

SubmissiveSatsuma

Liking YTtalk
Hi I made a new channel recently and I have been liking the look of the blue yeti pro stand alone microphone but it is for mac so I have to find an online windows driver for it too save effort does anyone know a really good microphone that is good quality for windows and is say under £150 also I would maybe like to save up for some really good headphones .

I have personally heard some good stuff about Audio-Technica AT2020 USB, it's really good for it's price of 150 American Dollars, sorry lol too lazy to convert it to £

Hi I made a new channel recently and I have been liking the look of the blue yeti pro stand alone microphone but it is for mac so I have to find an online windows driver for it too save effort does anyone know a really good microphone that is good quality for windows and is say under £150 also I would maybe like to save up for some really good headphones .

The Blue Yeti Pro isn't just for Mac.

It seems that there can be problems with Win 7, but those can be fixed by downloading the latest driver version. (Source : Google search)

Blue does have quite a few fans, but I've never used one, so I can't tell. I recently got me an Zoom H4n so I can finally use my Rode NTG-1 again and hopefully can take care of my terrible audio...

Tell us a little about your scenario? What and how will you be recording? The Yeti stuff is OK for USB mics in general but probably a little overpriced imo for what you get.

I use the normal yeti and its brilliant its just a usb mic so i would think it would work on mac

Back