I need criticism and HELP

Neatcake

So hello everyone, 10-15 mins ago i already said hi in introduction thread :p But , why not say it again ? HI! :D So basically i am new to YT channels, and i created my first ever video on youtube.It's Let's Play video. I was really nervous before recording and after it, and i am still nervous and almost shaking :/ Because i am not that talkative guy so it was quite hard for me :/ Either way, i want to become really talkative and i want criticism, of what i am doing good and bad :) Please visit my channel and give me feedback THANK YOU REALLY MUCH! :)

I can't really understand what you're saying, slow it down and try to articulate more. I've heard most people tend to feel nervous while making their first few videos but it goes away quickly :)

It'll probably takes a few tries to get a good handle on Let's Play, my first 2 game videos didn't have enough talking in them and the mic/audio was bad. Also try to avoid repeating yourself, you mentioned it was your first YouTube video 2-3 times in your intro. If I'm a first time watcher, I would already be bored. Try to start "playing" sooner, I was watching your desktop and launcher for 1-2 minutes.

Your accent is a little hard to understand, also a little soft, I could barely hear you, a problem I also had when I first started (which was a little over a month ago, so I'm still new myself).

I like that you're covering the basics and making it somewhat of a guide rather than just a "Let's Play", I do that also on some of my videos. But I also heavily edit my Let's Play video cutting out dead time and boring parts. An Uncharted 3 Team Deathmatch is usually 8-12 minutes, I edit it down to 4-5 minutes.

Your English will get better with practice. Your commentary also will as you get more used to speaking. I would advise editing down your video, because 18 minutes seems a little too long (at least for me). Have fun!

I was nervous when I started doing commentaries for my games. Don't worry it soon passes and you get used to talking to a mic and a computer.

Yeah, it helps if you have a lot of experience talking to yourself haha. Seriously though it does dissapear fast

Back