I need an intro TODAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrie

Creator.
Hey everyone!

I need an intro made, I want it to be pretty close to CTFxC intro... YouTube.com/CTFxC it's in every single one of their videos.

Or if you can make something very short and awesome looking. I know as a designer myself, that "awesome" looking is a bad thing for a client to tell you, but I don't have any prefrences...

I need this today.

Hey everyone!

I need an intro made, I want it to be pretty close to CTFxC intro... YouTube.com/CTFxC it's in every single one of their videos.

Or if you can make something very short and awesome looking. I know as a designer myself, that "awesome" looking is a bad thing for a client to tell you, but I don't have any prefrences...

I need this today.
What are you offering in return?
And it is unlikely anyone can do it today!
Creating good Gfx/Still images/music and rendering takes time
BlockDesigns

Well that intro on his channel would probably take a few hours to make, let alone render. I would help you out, but I'm trying to finish up a video of my own. I'm sorry. :(

Well first you have to make all those graphics, which requires taking a photo, cleaning up the photo make it a white silhouette, and then animating the actual graphics themselves. It's surprisingly time consuming.

Hey everyone!

I need this today.
If you take a look at my other channel 'TheIFDesigns' there are a range of templates and other intros I could bas it off if you want?

For a good intro, it could take days really. But someone could probably get it done in hours. I don't know how cheap looking you want it to be, but since you're not offering anything, it sounds like you want someone to make one in a minute. That's how it'll look, too :)

Hours? I really don't think so.

Actually it takes a long time, trust me. I've experimented with programs such as Cinema 4D and Boujou to make motion tracked intros for my videos. Its very time consuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back