Request I need an Intro! [Possibly Gaming Related]

FleaIsStupid

Super Poster
So, once upon a time I had a channel that accidentally got deleted somehow. I figured from there, plus personal issues, I was done. I deleted a lot of my stuff, and.. well... oops.
I need a really generic intro. Just something that kinda puts my brandings on videos. It could be pokemon related or minecraft related or be a pause menu with my name on it or whatever, I just want it to have "FleaIsStupid" on it, and for it to be quick, max of 15-20 seconds. Shorter if possible.
I unfortunately cannot offer payment in the form of actual money. I can give you all my YT Cash for like, a few weeks or something, or we can make up a deal of some sort, but at the moment, my pocket money is slim. :/ Quite unfortunate.

If you could do anything, big or small, i'd love you forever. Thank you so much<3

-Flea :D

So you want nothing to special, if you'd like take a look at a intro I made myself a while back that I decided to stop using, not that I didn't like it just got sick of it. If could explain if you want music or what in it, I'd more than happy to help all I would want really is a shoutout. The video to check would be any of the power ranger videos on the 8th page.

So you want nothing to special, if you'd like take a look at a intro I made myself a while back that I decided to stop using, not that I didn't like it just got sick of it. If could explain if you want music or what in it, I'd more than happy to help all I would want really is a shoutout. The video to check would be any of the power ranger videos on the 8th page.

The issue with that is I don't have muuuch of my own gaming content at the moment, (again, wild banshee deleting spree, heh), so it would be just a black screen for me. Thanks for the thought, though :)

No i'm not saying thats all I can make I'm just saying thats something i've made. I just need a little more detail on what you want. If you just want a plain screen with your name all minecraft-y or whatever that'd be easy just need more details.

No i'm not saying thats all I can make I'm just saying thats something i've made. I just need a little more detail on what you want. If you just want a plain screen with your name all minecraft-y or whatever that'd be easy just need more details.
Ah, sorry, misunderstanding :p
If you could make it as simple as FleaIsStupid and like, an Eevee or something, with some royalty free techno-dubstep-sometipe music, that i can provide if you'd like, that would be amazing.

Yeah that'd be no problem at all, any certain color you want the background, and if you wanna get the music you can but I know someone that would let you use her music, if you wanna check her out go to my channel and its tankyteemo in my featured channels.

Yeah that'd be no problem at all, any certain color you want the background, and if you wanna get the music you can but I know someone that would let you use her music, if you wanna check her out go to my channel and its tankyteemo in my featured channels.

I prefer darker colors, to be honest, black, almost stone textured maybe?
And I was actually thinking of using my old outro music. /watch?v=YuH9H1lntTg

Alright gimmie a few hours and i'll have it ready. Would you rather animate it like so you can just slide the video file in front of your video or have me do it. I'll make a screenshot before animating it. Also if you want me to go ahead and do it, I need to know what part of the song you want, and how long the intro is going to be.

Alright gimmie a few hours and i'll have it ready. Would you rather animate it like so you can just slide the video file in front of your video or have me do it. I'll make a screenshot before animating it. Also if you want me to go ahead and do it, I need to know what part of the song you want, and how long the intro is going to be.

I'll just slide in the video file in front of my video. :27 on should be cool, and make it like, 10 seconds long? Thank you :)

Back