I Need Advice from you!

Jared Poirier

Hey guys! I need some advice. I've been really focused on movie reviews lately, and I have been doing well my keeping my content specific.

But I have this vlog video im working on about my trip home for the holidays, and its really coming together.

It has nothing to do with movies but should I upload it to my channel anyway?

Also i dont have a movie related vid for this week cause i was on vacation so.....

Why should´t you upload it, it might be good to change things up a bit every once in a while. You could also talk about why not being able to post movie reviews by going on a holiday and so forth!
Upload it anyway!

Hey guys! I need some advice. I've been really focused on movie reviews lately, and I have been doing well my keeping my content specific.

But I have this vlog video im working on about my trip home for the holidays, and its really coming together.

Also i dont have a movie related vid for this week cause i was on vacation so.....

Yeah definitely, it's better than just not putting anything up for this week like I'm doing (I just traveling back from my holiday too). I'll look out for it on your channel :).

Why should´t you upload it, it might be good to change things up a bit every once in a while. You could also talk about why not being able to post movie reviews by going on a holiday and so forth!
Upload it anyway!

ya ill explain in vid whats going on and upload it. Good plan.

Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)
(The YTtalk support/suggestions forum is specifically for YTtalk forum support, not YouTube support. )

Heyyyyy,

Yes! Upload it if it's something you don't mind sharing. If it showcase your production and editing skills that's also another reason to share it with us. :smile22: However, I would create a new channel for that video then linked that channel with your current channel. :)

Back