I Need A Terrifying Funny Game.. Let The Ideas Come

Garrett Williams

YTTalk's Awesome Guy
Ok, so as the title says, I need a new horror game. I am currently posting my outlast series, that is going well, but I do need some help finding a new game... IDEAS!

If you enjoyed Amnesia TDD or anything along those lines, you could try out the Penumbra series. I personally haven't had a chance to LP them but they're from Frictional Games aswell.

If you want to laugh at bugs & scares more than anything, there's always good old White Day, the Korean Horror game.

One I personally like for the art style is Betrayer, that seems to remind me of a lot of Clive Barkers work, especially Jericho.

If you want something completely different, Blindside is completely audio based, so theirs nothing to see that can scare you, but the ambiance gets to you quickly

I'm currently doing Cry of Fear, which is another horror game, my suggestion though - don't do the multiplayer campaign before the single-player, I personally found it diluted the scares cause I knew exactly what they looked like, what sounds to listen for, etc.

Hopefully I didn't overwhelm you with suggestions :p

Back