I need A LOT OF HELP!

AYRENvids

I need to stop caring too much.
If you've seen my forum posts around here, you probably know about the contest I'm taking part in, I've mentioned it in quite a few of my posts.
But here:
Please watch this video for at least 10 seconds, so Youtube can count your view, and share this video in places, where it could get a lot of attention. The story's next: I'm currently taking part in a 6-months long Youtube contest. First place winner gets an awesome professional camera. To win, I don't need anything else, but a lot of views. The leader of the contest currently has almost 80,000 views, so I need all the help I can get! Please watch and SHARE this video :)
Thank you in advance.

Please, it doesn't require much effort to help out a fellow Youtuber, besides I think whoever the person is, they would probably like a little home made pet video :)

Reactions: Inx
If you've seen my forum posts around here, you probably know about the contest I'm taking part in, I've mentioned it in quite a few of my posts.
But here:
Please watch this video for at least 10 seconds, so Youtube can count your view, and share this video in places, where it could get a lot of attention. The story's next: I'm currently taking part in a 6-months long Youtube contest. First place winner gets an awesome professional camera. To win, I don't need anything else, but a lot of views. The leader of the contest currently has almost 80,000 views, so I need all the help I can get! Please watch and SHARE this video :)
Thank you in advance.

Please, it doesn't require much effort to help out a fellow Youtuber, besides I think whoever the person is, they would probably like a little home made pet video :)
DONE! Good Luck!

Back