• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

great job. iv watched a few of your video's you are defiantly a creative person and I think you will continue to see more and more growth.
Thank you!:)[DOUBLEPOST=1537823727,1537823706][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is awesome Courtney! I'm so happy for you. I hope that your channel continues to have steady growth and I'm sure that growth will become faster in the future as well. Keep posting and loving what you do!
Thank you!:)[DOUBLEPOST=1537823756][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, done, keep going!
Thanks, I will:)

Coucou!
Just wanna say that's awesome! you totally deserve it!!! Congratulations and wish you the best so you can keep growing and growing!
Remember that 5K is also a special for YouTube and you can join famebit DOT com by YouTube where you can search for sponsors for your videos.
Hope it helps and have a great day!

Coucou!
Just wanna say that's awesome! you totally deserve it!!! Congratulations and wish you the best so you can keep growing and growing!
Remember that 5K is also a special for YouTube and you can join famebit DOT com by YouTube where you can search for sponsors for your videos.
Hope it helps and have a great day!
Thank you! I was thinking about joining fame but but o wasn’t sure if it was any good.

Thank you! I was thinking about joining fame but but o wasn’t sure if it was any good.

Is free to join to be honest and you never know, you might find something interesting or a good sponsor. There's a lot of stuff you can do with your channel. I've never sent a proposal but I got to say there are some really interesting offers for doing a simple task like talking about a sponsor for 10-15 seconds

Back