javacentral

I Love YTtalk

So I made a new intro, inspired by my old one, and I think it is quite nifty. Tell me what ya think about it and if I should tweek it any.

I like it! It really tells what to expect out of your videos! You do seem a little awkward, though! That is fine, though!

So I made a new intro, inspired by my old one, and I think it is quite nifty. Tell me what ya think about it and if I should tweek it any.
I definitely love the new one!! I'm impressed by your dedication and consistency. I like hearing of success stories. What kind of goals do you have for next year?

I like it! It really tells what to expect out of your videos! You do seem a little awkward, though! That is fine, though!
Yeahhhh I blame my awkwardness to a previous life of homeschooling and hanging out with awkward friends. Thanks though![DOUBLEPOST=1473332387,1473332335][/DOUBLEPOST]
I definitely love the new one!! I'm impressed by your dedication and consistency. I like hearing of success stories. What kind of goals do you have for next year?
Good question! I'd like to average around 500 views a video with 400 subs by the end of the year. I like to set the bar a bit lower and destroy it half way through though.

Back