i love you guys

Glad you like it here, trolls and spammers arent welcome here at all and are banned as soon as found out that theyre trolling or spamming and by spamming I am talking robot spam, we tend to give people who spam a bit of a chance if theyre YouTubers but they can end up on approval only through repeatedly doing so.

Always report anything like that in case it goes missed by our staff as we cannot read every post going and we will sort things like that out :) If trolling and spamming becomes a regular thing we will have more staff on the team so theres always a few staff online at once to rid of stuff like that.

So yeah, dont fear :D

Spammers and trolls are dealt with swiftly by our great admin and moderator team so no worries about those!

Enjoy the community with that in mind! No need to fear the future and let go off the past... Enjoy the now (even though it´s 8 ms behind normal) science talk 4tw haha

JD

How come im not banned?????? 1204 posts!!!!

lol :D

you're the loveable spammer!!
Just wanted to say how nice the yt talk community is love this site my only fear is trolls and spammers start joining

this place is awesome man! Love all over the place!
We love you tooooo!!! and Spammers and trolls suck. D: But we shall get rid of emm Muhahahah *evil laugh* (i'm a bit hyper today :p)

uh oh..hide the knifes shes hyper everyone! :p ;)

Back