I LOVE this, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i'm going through some of her videos on her channel...It has Not Trending written all over it. Thanks!
--- merged: Mar 19, 2012 6:56 AM ---
On 2nd thought I will leave her alone. I liked a couple of her videos.

Awwww...... I know that she's not funny when she's trying to be, but the songs she puts on her channels are actually ORIGINAL SONGS!!! They sound like they're from the 1940's!! Grr.. I don't care if you don't add her to one of your episodes, but what about that thing I sent you in pm form on YT? Are you gonna use that?? I really hope you at least use that... anyway peacey whease!
Ok let me start over. I will look at her videos again tomorrow. I enjoyed a couple of her videos plus they are the kinda video you can make fun of at the same time so I'm sure I can find a place for her on NTWG. I'm really tired so sorry re editing this message lol! As for the other video you sent me. Send it to me again. I saw it was at 90000 views so I can't use it on the show because it is waaaay past the cut off point of 3000. But I will check out the channel and see if there are videos with less views then that. Ok i'm passing out now! ME=EYES NOT OPEN AS I TYPE. Good night!

Whoa I get what you're saying.

There is something about it though. I don't know. I'll see what others have to say.

You can slander me anytime you want Symph :D

But seriously, the person in question really needs to take a step back and realize the compliment of the word "charm" as you are using it. Sure it can be used in a bad way but as far as I can see you are using it in the positive way which is 100% cool in my book...

And on a legal side note: Nothing about critique is slander unless you are stating lies as facts which clearly no one is doing according to *now I start making up law numbers* section 4 of the Free Speech doctrine paragraph 15 sub section 8 line 4 letters 1 to 8 which spell "Gief Hugz"

That is all:p

Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back