• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I like round numbers: 10 months, 50,000 subs, 30,000,000 views

fantastic work!! :D thank you for sharing your success tips too!

for me social media has worked wonders lately, but I can imagine a very young child demographic wouldn't likely use to at all

Great progress - Well done.

Do you have any tips about the YT algorithm?

The most important tip is the most logical - give it what it wants.
From my traffic, it's telling me it likes 3 of my playlists and the videos in those. I give it more of those videos, and it sends me more traffic.
Some of my playlists and videos it hates, as they get 10-20 views/24 hours. I don't give it any more of those videos, because it doesn't want them.[DOUBLEPOST=1474971737,1474971164][/DOUBLEPOST]
fantastic work!! :D thank you for sharing your success tips too!

for me social media has worked wonders lately, but I can imagine a very young child demographic wouldn't likely use to at all

Exactly! It's the blatant statements on here to share everything across social media that need to be taken with a grain of salt. Much more important is identifying exactly where your audience is, and being active there. Young kids are only active on YT and Instagram, but they don't cross over from Instagram to YT. So for any young kids content, the action is mostly on YT. You can try to reach Mom and Dad on FB/Tw/Rdt/Tmblr, but I doubt the effort is worth 2-3 clicks a week.

One of the things I really appreciate about you is that you are not only very successful on YouTube, but you really take time to help others on this forum. Congratulations on your well-deserved success.

Doing well so far dude keep it up i'm also hoping to reach 100 subs by the end of october :p
For sure! Keep at it and the counter will click over to 100![DOUBLEPOST=1475005471,1475005313][/DOUBLEPOST]
One of the things I really appreciate about you is that you are not only very successful on YouTube, but you really take time to help others on this forum. Congratulations on your well-deserved success.

That's really kind of you :redface:[DOUBLEPOST=1475005537][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow that is unreal!! Huge congrats on all your success. You're gonna become a youtube titan one day!!
Hahaha, I have not heard the word "titan" much, sounds sort of like Trump, but thanks!!

This was an amazing little topic about how to get subscribers and get to where you need to be!
First off, Thank you for the pointers...

Second...
- find the keywords you rank for and feed more videos into those
Where do you find keywords that you rank for?

Back