I lied!

No way you're from the Bronx! But I also doubt you've had that many piercings...
Awesome vid btw!:D

Lol, I like how you said, "If you didn't enjoy this video, I don't know what to tell you...there's just no helping some people", couldn't agree with you more! :)

Aaaaand, I'm gonna say, the shaving your head and wearing a wig for a year is the lie, hmmmm, but maybe you did, damn, no you didn't, wait, no, you might've. Okay no, I'm going with the Bronx thing being a lie lol. And that's my final answer, I think. No yeah, it is lol.

Lol, I like how you said, "If you didn't enjoy this video, I don't know what to tell you...there's just no helping some people", couldn't agree with you more! :)

Aaaaand, I'm gonna say, the shaving your head and wearing a wig for a year is the lie, hmmmm, but maybe you did, damn, no you didn't, wait, no, you might've. Okay no, I'm going with the Bronx thing being a lie lol. And that's my final answer, I think. No yeah, it is lol.
Haha you'll find out soon! :O

Lol, well, I await the answer :) by the way, this is a really good/interesting, and engaging idea/tag, it lets the viewers get involved! :)

Awwww, I had two guesses, and both were wrong. Wow yeah, you had me there though. :)

I'm curious, what made you pick those questions? Or those statements, we you just like, "ill include these ones, why not" :p

Back