I launched my merch with TeeSpring/YouTube and I'll answer your questions!

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Coucou

Hope you are doing great! I had several questions about Merch before and this forum was of great help to answer some of them. Finally I decided to launch my merchandise and I would like to answer your questions if you are interesting in having this feature in the future or if it's worth it... I'm gonna be sharing my experience with TeeSpring MerchShelf and YouTube.

Why launch merchandise if you are so small?
I'm not interested in having merch only to have another way to get revenue (cause I know I will barely sell anything) but because I always liked the idea to create new stuff and specially designs I would like to wear. Maybe this will inspire you to try something different instead of just placing a logo and calling it merch.

The amount of effort you need to put into this is almost non existent (choose a design, upload and share) and you don't need to pay for anything. I just think is a good idea to leave stuff there showing in your channel like this....

Screenshot 2019-02-04 at 01.50.01.png

Please take into account MerchShelf is not available in every country and you need at least 10K subs for YouTube to enable it (I also needed to send 2 emails to YouTube to make the process quicker = put some pressure) You can choose the profit you want to make and that's pretty cool since TeeSpring will manage everything else like shipping (Disadvantage is that Shipping is quite expensive specially if your audience is not from NA or Europe)

Let me know if you have any questions and will do my best to answer them. I don't have a lot of experience but I think is a great way to learn together!

Last edited:
Reactions: Crown