I kinda need a new channel art...please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tboneplaya21

He's One Popular Potato!
So I would like to make a request for a new channel art...or banner...or whatever it's called
I'd appreciate it if it was for free but I'm willing to give $26 YTTalk cash.

Requests:
*It has my channel name somewhere on it
*it's frog themed
**I don't mind if you put your name on it (since you made it) but would appreciate if it didn't draw focus away from me
^that sounds conceited, but I couldn't think of any other way to word it
ANYWAY
Thanks in advance ;)

So I would like to make a request for a new channel art...or banner...or whatever it's called
I'd appreciate it if it was for free but I'm willing to give $26 YTTalk cash.

Requests:
*It has my channel name somewhere on it
*it's frog themed
**I don't mind if you put your name on it (since you made it) but would appreciate if it didn't draw focus away from me
^that sounds conceited, but I couldn't think of any other way to word it
ANYWAY
Thanks in advance ;)

6xmFBjm.jpg

Does it look alright? I stuck with the "frog theme"
It will crop though when you put it on your channel. So I tried to make the text as small as I can. If you want anything changed, just tell me and I'll rework on it and re-upload it :)
Also no need to give anything in return. I do this free. Actually I rarely do this...

Attachments

• FrogLickGaming.jpg
    FrogLickGaming.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 11

friendly critque: the name is kind of hard to read and i'd like to see more of the frog...if possible[DOUBLEPOST=1369941660,1369941590][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does it look alright? I stuck with the "frog theme"
It will crop though when you put it on your channel. So I tried to make the text as small as I can. If you want anything changed, just tell me and I'll rework on it and re-upload it :)
Also no need to give anything in return. I do this free. Actually I rarely do this...

I like the sexy frog haha, any chance you could make the frog more visible? like take up a little more space

friendly critque: the name is kind of hard to read and i'd like to see more of the frog...if possible[DOUBLEPOST=1369941660,1369941590][/DOUBLEPOST]

I like the sexy frog haha, any chance you could make the frog more visible? like take up a little more space
I'll see what I can do :) I'm trying to make it small so it can fit on your channel when Youtube auto crops it.

I'll see what I can do :) I'm trying to make it small so it can fit on your channel when Youtube auto crops it.

actually nevermind. I just put it on my channel and messed around with the cropping a little and it looks awesome. check it out for yourself
Thanks BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back