• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I Just Received My First Payment From Youtube EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'd like to thank the Academy for choosing me for this honor. And I feel vindicated after holding on when my videos only received 30 views each and now the views are at 100, but still I rise, like the sun on the east coast. I create 3 videos per week even when no one is watching and today I got PAID for what I absolutely LOVE to do! It feels great!
Huge congrats! That's very exciting. I'm hoping in the not too distant future I'll get my first pay :)

Congrats to this paycheck and the many I am sure you will receive in the future. I can't wait till I get my First Check. I bet it gave you a Boost in motivation to keep putting out videos.

Congrats to this paycheck and the many I am sure you will receive in the future. I can't wait till I get my First Check. I bet it gave you a Boost in motivation to keep putting out videos.

Actually. I have been making videos since 2007. This is my first paycheck because I never knew I had to turn on adsense. I just turned it on 2 and a half months ago. I have made more than 500 videos and I would have kept making them whether or not I saw a paycheck. I really love being a Youtuber. The paycheck was GREAT though! I felt like- FINALLY! LOL

how much did you get paid (i didnt link my paypal account to youtube yet and have not got money yet.)[DOUBLEPOST=1413063121,1413063106][/DOUBLEPOST]btw congrats

Congratulations! I've never received money for Youtube but as a musician I receive cheques from iTunes and PROs, etc. and I know how great it feels to be paid for doing something you love! So keep it up and good luck!

how much did you get paid (i didnt link my paypal account to youtube yet and have not got money yet.)[DOUBLEPOST=1413063121,1413063106][/DOUBLEPOST]btw congrats

You need to link your GOOGLE ADSENSE account to youtube. You are missing out on money as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back