Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Its alright

• Total voters

Brain Bites

Hello guys,

I just posted my first Youtube video today and would love your feedback, the good the bad and the ugly.

I know there is some problems with the subtitles and I need to get an outro in there as well but I would really appreciate your support and if you like the content you are welcome to leave a like and subscribe!

Thank you for your time.

Congrats!, It is a great first video in comparison to mine! lol. I do think maybe the title and thumbnail should fit what you are giving in the video, as opposed to a broad title like the one you used. Other wise your voice or whoever voiced the video had good energy, and the facts were interesting, to say the least. Your video reminded me of a BRIGHTSIDE-style video.

Congrats!, It is a great first video in comparison to mine! lol. I do think maybe the title and thumbnail should fit what you are giving in the video, as opposed to a broad title like the one you used. Other wise your voice or whoever voiced the video had good energy, and the facts were interesting, to say the least. Your video reminded me of a BRIGHTSIDE-style video.

Thank you for the feedback. I will definitely take it into consideration

Congrats on posting your first YouTube video! That's a huge accomplishment. I'd be happy to check it out and give you some feedback. Don't worry about the little details like subtitles and outros, those can always be added later. The important thing is that you're putting yourself out there and creating content. Keep up the good work!

Congrats on posting your first YouTube video! That's a huge accomplishment. I'd be happy to check it out and give you some feedback. Don't worry about the little details like subtitles and outros, those can always be added later. The important thing is that you're putting yourself out there and creating content. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the feedback and the good tips. I will keep going till I get there!

Back