• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I just hit 2000 subscribers and 1,400,000 views.

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hit 2 milestones this month. 2000 subscribers and 1.4 million views. I think it's pretty cool because when I started my channel years ago I had only intended family and friends to watch it.
Wow 1.4 million views and 2000 subscribers congratulations man those are some massive numbers you're golden now Just Keep On Truckin because you are growing at an alarming rate I'm going to go check out your Channel because if you have these numbers your videos must be pretty lit

Chalk My Ride

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow 1.4 million views and 2000 subscribers congratulations man those are some massive numbers you're golden now Just Keep On Truckin because you are growing at an alarming rate I'm going to go check out your Channel because if you have these numbers your videos must be pretty lit
Thanks! To this day its still hard to believe that I've had that many views. I'm very thankful for it though.[DOUBLEPOST=1519229295,1519229083][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is awesome! Congrats! And your channel is really neat too!
Thanks! Thank you for checking out my channel!