I just got partnered with Acifin and whats bad about a long term contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skilltroll

Liking YTtalk
As the title states, I'm partnered! Since YOLO, I partnered to explore the features that could be unlocked and make some revenue. Now, I signed a @ year contract (i can not share the exact length, @ range from 3-5), are there bad things about it? Cause Acifin pays 60% of the total money and takes 40%. I'm so sure that I wouldn't be joining other networks. They claimed that I have the rights to stop making videos and spam the Youtube with videos. So whats bad about a long contract? For a few years. Thanks.

As the title states, I'm partnered! Since YOLO, I partnered to explore the features that could be unlocked and make some revenue. Now, I signed a @ year contract (i can not share the exact length, @ range from 3-5), are there bad things about it? Cause Acifin pays 60% of the total money and takes 40%. I'm so sure that I wouldn't be joining other networks. They claimed that I have the rights to stop making videos and spam the Youtube with videos. So whats bad about a long contract? For a few years. Thanks.
Did you even look at other network before partnering with acifin....

long contracts means if your not happy/not liking your pay you still have to stay with that network for 5 years.....

Did you even look at other network before partnering with acifin....

long contracts means if your not happy/not liking your pay you still have to stay with that network for 5 years.....
I dont mind the amount they pay, I do youtube videos for fun, not purposely on making money. I wanted to explore the features of a youtube partner.

^ What Shane.Vultra said, you may be happy with it now, but lets say you get big you probably won't be happy with the 60% and your stuck with them until the contract is over.

Thats a good point.... I signed a shorter contract for 3 years, and i dont think ill get that big in those years.

Well it seems like you aren't planning on making this a serious career choice but man that is gnarly amount of time! Good luck bud :)

^ What Shane.Vultra said, you may be happy with it now, but lets say you get big you probably won't be happy with the 60% and your stuck with them until the contract is over.
Well actually, 60% is good comparing to other networks, even big networks such as machinima pay 60%, game station pays 40%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back