I hope that we get a proper replacement for the private messaging system

Utub3lad

As many of you now know, the private messaging system is about to be discontinued and after that, the only way to message other content creators is with the business inquiry emails or social media accounts. Problem is, there are a bunch of users that don't have a business inquiry email or a social media account. How are we supposed to message those people? Not to mention but I'm pretty sure that many Youtubers, especially the popular ones, don't want there email filled if a bunch of random messages. What we need is a new and improved messaging system that is available for all users

As many of you now know, the private messaging system is about to be discontinued and after that, the only way to message other content creators is with the business inquiry emails or social media accounts. Problem is, there are a bunch of users that don't have a business inquiry email or a social media account. How are we supposed to message those people? Not to mention but I'm pretty sure that many Youtubers, especially the popular ones, don't want there email filled if a bunch of random messages. What we need is a new and improved messaging system that is available for all users
You can still send private messages by going on the creators channel that you wish to reach and send them a message on there, you just can’t send it though creative studio.[DOUBLEPOST=1528486377,1528486137][/DOUBLEPOST]189AAA30-52CB-4050-B51C-3DF22FE06424.png

Back