Finished/Closed I have1 now

JawbreakerGamer

I've Got It
I'm looking for everything to match perfectly, and be able to be used on YouTube, Twitter, and Twitch.
I don't mind any color, but must look nice. I know peoples prices are different, and I'm not going to pay "a lot" for this, but i don't want it for free. IF it looks amazing and i start doing youtube regularly i will put u in my description. (i know I'm super small right now. so that's not much, but I'm offering that for free, and you never know who might look there)

Twitter is @JawbreakerGamer
and skype is Jawbreaker_Gamer

please have examples of ur work so i know what I'm buying, thank you!
i do have a simple design i would like as the main icon that i will send to those interesting in helping me. (its very simple design and anybody should be able to do it)

Hey there JawbreakerGamer

I might be able to help you out. I use Photoshop myself to edit my pictures and stuff. You might wanna check out my channel to get a feeling of what I can do. In my freetime I also edit photos and create like logos and stuff. Not super crazy but I think I'm pretty decent :D

I am currently making professional full-size banners for your channel for just $1! I'll include your name, your tagline and a small message on the banner just like the one below! You can either send me the background you want or I'll choose one for you! After payment has been made I'll send you a HD full-size banner to your email!
ht5swg.png

I think I'd be able to help you out. I havn't done any idents or banners before but you can check out my work at aaronhoek.tumblr.com to see my style. I can probably do the banner+logo+intro video for 30 bucks (depending on what you want exactly). Add me on skype: kreupelhenk if youre interested

i can i do simple intro and graphics for channel i did the graphics for my channel and graphic for a friends channel keep in mind that he didnt pay so i kinda half assed it but if money is involved i will work to my fullest if you want to check some of my stuff out here a banner i dd for a viner named king vader he has a youtube channel by the name wolf graphic so hmu if you want to talk i work for cheap

Attachments

• wolfgraphics.png
    wolfgraphics.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
I can help with the logo and banner. find some of my previous work below and i can link you my portfolio if you're interested.

guitar.jpg xAlien.jpg Evolve YouTube.jpg minecraftbanner.jpg Qrissy.jpg

@ProlificMF... wow! That evolve banner is amazing.
@jawbreakrrgamer.. i am not professional. Not to good at color scheme but im free. Just in it for experience. Only thing is i do it my way the way i see creatively fit. If interested email to:unkown247@gmail.com

I'm looking for everything to match perfectly, and be able to be used on YouTube, Twitter, and Twitch.
I don't mind any color, but must look nice. I know peoples prices are different, and I'm not going to pay "a lot" for this, but i don't want it for free. IF it looks amazing and i start doing youtube regularly i will put u in my description. (i know I'm super small right now. so that's not much, but I'm offering that for free, and you never know who might look there)

Twitter is @JawbreakerGamer
and skype is Jawbreaker_Gamer

please have examples of ur work so i know what I'm buying, thank you!
i do have a simple design i would like as the main icon that i will send to those interesting in helping me. (its very simple design and anybody should be able to do it)
i have 6 years experience using photoshop are you still looking for someone to do you work?

Back