I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING IN MY VIDS

I haven't checked many of the others but that video there being honest, I found it mostly funny and entertaining towards the middle and end, just after the dum dee dum bit at the start :D the whole insulting the cookie monster part was the part when I started to laugh, I laughed right away when watching your evolution video, that hello was just, I dont know how to describe it lol I think I preferred the evolution video over the others as it was more thought provoking and interesting for me to watch but thats just me personally, it was badly out of sync on my end here, I am not sure if thats a problem with YouTube or my PC but it was. I think if you can find a solid direction for your channel it will help your viewers know what to sort of expect.

Good luck :)

I haven't checked many of the others but that video there being honest, I found it mostly funny and entertaining towards the middle and end, just after the dum dee dum bit at the start :D the whole insulting the cookie monster part was the part when I started to laugh, I laughed right away when watching your evolution video, that hello was just, I dont know how to describe it lol I think I preferred the evolution video over the others as it was more thought provoking and interesting for me to watch but thats just me personally, it was badly out of sync on my end here, I am not sure if thats a problem with YouTube or my PC but it was. I think if you can find a solid direction for your channel it will help your viewers know what to sort of expect.

Good luck :)

That's a good point about getting a solid direction, right now I'm just winging it and it could be anything from a rant on kesha to a song about John Bob Bill. I just uploaded two more tonight of me playing guitar, one's an improvised jam that took on the message "shut your damn mouth and get along" lol, the other is me playing a song I like by Tommy James and the Shondells. I wonder if perhaps I should make another channel, and do one for comedy and music, and the other for serious philosophical discussion... I don't know. What I DO know is since I've joined this forum I've gained 6 subscribers and my view have tripled in just a couple of days, that's pretty freaking AWESOME!!!!! Thanks for watching!

Back