I have an impersonator XD

Alrod360

Proud leader of VideoGameAddictz!
So basically I had a call from my friend who helps out with the channel we are on, and he said while searching our channel he found that we had a second channel. I was confused of this at first until I checked out the channel. The channel was not only using our name, but was also using our channel art (made by @KGATV) for its channel icon. Its videos are nothing to be proud of to be honest. Anyways I don't really know how to report this person, because the report form is kind of weird but whatever, it isn't doing any harm to me I guess. Have any of you guys had anybody impersonate you?

Here is a screenshot of the person's channel:
Screenshot.jpg

So basically I had a call from my friend who helps out with the channel we are on, and he said while searching our channel he found that we had a second channel. I was confused of this at first until I checked out the channel. The channel was not only using our name, but was also using our channel art (made by @KGATV) for its channel icon. Its videos are nothing to be proud of to be honest. Anyways I don't really know how to report this person, because the report form is kind of weird but whatever, it isn't doing any harm to me I guess. Have any of you guys had anybody impersonate you?

Here is a screenshot of the person's channel:
View attachment 15081
I've had people copy my videos that I upload to other sites, and they copy the video, description, and everything else.... It amazes me that they don't get flagged....

Back