Other I have an idea... It could involve YOU!

Damon Stone

I watch YouTube ALOT and i always wonder how YouTubers like Casper Lee, KSI, Joe Weller etc. get noticed in the first place and actually become very successful upon YouTube and i think I've realized three things they ALL do, however ill be discussing one VITAL point!

- They all grow in Groups!!!, for example...
> Casper Lee collabs and hangs around with Joe, Marcus, Zoella, Tyler etc. who have all become huge!
> KSI has his 'Sidemen' who again all roughly have over 500,000 subscribers each
> Joe Weller has his own small group also. Though arent as popular as the top two, they grow alot each week!

The Point I'm trying to make is...

I NEED TO JOIN OTHER FELLOW YOUTUBERS and BECOME A STRONG GROUP! and i was hoping you would be interested...

Let me know if you think I've got a valid point or you are even interested, its also just nice to get to know other YouTubers who are about the same place i am and wanting to grow.

Thanks for reading xo

Okay thanks for proving im not insane lol! Its crazy but i suppose it must be true as it works for EVERYONE!

I
Okay thanks for proving im not insane lol! Its crazy but i suppose it must be true as it works for EVERYONE!
see a lot of people discussing the idea of doing a group kinda thing like this, people know it works, yet very few actually do it

Problem with me is i get to into ideas and the group thing I've wanted to do for about a week now, though i just haven't met people due to not knowing about this website or not being very known - though honestly i'm so interested in collabing and becoming a group!

I watch YouTube ALOT and i always wonder how YouTubers like Casper Lee, KSI, Joe Weller etc. get noticed in the first place and actually become very successful upon YouTube and i think I've realized three things they ALL do, however ill be discussing one VITAL point!

- They all grow in Groups!!!, for example...
> Casper Lee collabs and hangs around with Joe, Marcus, Zoella, Tyler etc. who have all become huge!
> KSI has his 'Sidemen' who again all roughly have over 500,000 subscribers each
> Joe Weller has his own small group also. Though arent as popular as the top two, they grow alot each week!

The Point I'm trying to make is...

I NEED TO JOIN OTHER FELLOW YOUTUBERS and BECOME A STRONG GROUP! and i was hoping you would be interested...

Let me know if you think I've got a valid point or you are even interested, its also just nice to get to know other YouTubers who are about the same place i am and wanting to grow.

Thanks for reading xo
I totally agree but this doesn't work for everybody due to things like school :/
Good luck to you on finding a suitable partner(s) to collab with :)

I totally agree but this doesn't work for everybody due to things like school :/
Good luck to you on finding a suitable partner(s) to collab with :)
I get what you mean... im at school and very busy because of it, though i push youtube aside a little at the moment if i had a group of Youtubers id feel id need to upload to sort of.. remain within the group and gain subscribers for them and from them and basically i think id enjoy it even more if i had friends who were very much like me and could actually bond with over something that ive always wanted to do

I get what you mean... im at school and very busy because of it, though i push youtube aside a little at the moment if i had a group of Youtubers id feel id need to upload to sort of.. remain within the group and gain subscribers for them and from them and basically i think id enjoy it even more if i had friends who were very much like me and could actually bond with over something that ive always wanted to do
Yea I agree like if you go college you should try and find people from that same college to collab with as you will most of the time be together...

That's true, I discovered a lot of YouTubers who collaborated with channels like thecomputernerd01 etc.

I always check the channel of the other person out and when they collaborate with someone, I also check their channel out.
The tree of collaboration

... or something LOL

Back