• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I HAVE 3 SUBSCRIBERS!!! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoarsTV

Rawwwwwrrrrrr
I just want to thank my family and friends for supporting me on this journey, I'd like to thank all the production crew that've helped made every video possible, I'd like to thank God for creating the Earth, I'm just so emotional right now I can't hold it in...:crying:

Congratulations on your three subscribers! ;) You'll catch up to my 5 soon enough (though I don't actually have any content :D ).

It works for me when I play it? :S[DOUBLEPOST=1375618010,1375617986][/DOUBLEPOST]

Muchas gracias senior :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375618046][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thank you so much :crying:

He's talking about the button underneath the video you idiot, take out the YouTube.com/ part

You only need to write roarstv

Well done.

But dude your signature does not link to your channel. You need to enter your USERNAME...not the URL.

So basically just add RoarsTV rather than youtube.com/RoarsTV[DOUBLEPOST=1375619969,1375619862][/DOUBLEPOST]And damn you TheBatteryChicken just about beat me to it, while i was bloody typing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back