I guess im alone.

Some of the games that he plays are pretty interesting. I liked when he played specific horror games. I can't get myself to subscribe to his channel though. Most of his humor appeals to kids.

I'm sure you're not alone, no matter how popular someone is, there is always someone else who doesn't like them. I don't watch gaming videos but I know the community has some strong opinions.

I don't watch him as I do prefer more adult gaming commentary but I respect the brand and following he's built for himself and inspired so many other people to join the YT gaming community :Blackalien2:

I find Markiplier's stuff more grating, but that's just my opinion. I don't watch many gaming channel either. In the end though, every big YouTuber obviously has an audience they cater to, and they've done it well.

There isn't a single entertainer out there that every person on the planet will find amusing. Everyone has different taste.

I didn't like his older stuff when he would just play a horror game and yell. Now I find everything he does is awesome.

Annoying? Yes. Childish? Somewhat but I think it's just an act which I find really phony and fake for a Let's Player. Faking emotions on an LP for the sake of reactions is just lame and shows it's mostly done for the money. It sickens me.

I'm no fan of his content, I just don't find the humour that so many people do in it.
But he know how to keep such a large viewer base going and increasing, it's a talent.

Am i the only one that finds pewdiepie extremely annoying and childish?
I watched a couple of his videos to see what the talk was about and why he has so many subs. I just don't get it. There's absolutely nothing special about him. Seems like most of his supporters are kids/teens and that by itself is annoying. I won't sub to him or watch another one of his videos.

Back