I finally found an original niche for my channel… but is it good?

Paperblossem

Before you start questioning, search for this video on YouTube: How to find your niche on YouTube and 7 YouTube channel ideas.

So after I watched this video I was thinking… hm… I know a few channels like Life of Boris and NFKRZ who make videos about Russia and Russian culture. I can make videos like that as well, but about The Netherlands instead of Russia because I live in The Netherlands.

Talking about Dutch food, Dutch celebrities and internet celebrities, Dutch stereotypes, Dutch culture and my perspective on it and of course cool facts about The Netherlands.

I found myself a niche that never gets old, is fun to talk about, that I know a lot about and the best thing of all… there is no competition in this niche, I literally am the first person who does this.

But then I asked my Instagram followers and some friends if they liked the idea and they said it is interesting. They also said the reason why there is no competition in this niche is because nobody asked for it in the first place.

So what is your opinion on this idea?

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

I literally am the first person who does this.
Are you 100% sure about this??? I havent checked but I would be very surprised if you are the first person to do this:) That being said you should do what you like/love or else I can gurantee you that your motivation for running this channel will drop pretty fast. DONT do it because you se an open nice but do because you like it:)

Are you 100% sure about this??? I havent checked but I would be very surprised if you are the first person to do this:) That being said you should do what you like/love or else I can gurantee you that your motivation for running this channel will drop pretty fast. DONT do it because you se an open nice but do because you like it:)
Yes, I do love this subject and I am motivated to push this niche to the breakthrough. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Back