I don't know what to do...

The thing is: if someone was promoting you on Facebook there probably would be one video standing out with a bunch of views and then some others around it that also gain views, but not as many as the big one. The views are just too evenly divided between too many videos.

13,000+ views and no comments, likes/dislikes, or subscribers? I don't think it was a shoutout :/

You were definitely botted. I'll see if I can bump you up in the email queue tomorrow morning so you can get some help from Fullscreen's secret bot assassination squad.

The thing is: if someone was promoting you on Facebook there probably would be one video standing out with a bunch of views and then some others around it that also gain views, but not as many as the big one. The views are just too evenly divided between too many videos.
Yeah that's what I thought :/

Isn't their anyway Fullscreen can help you? They do protect you against click-bombing don't they?
I was thinking the same thing. But Wreckless is getting some attention for your at Fullscreen maybe something can be worked out tomorrow for you, Kevin.

I also hope things get sorted out and that you just can continue to make videos on this channel without all those things going on! Goodluck!

Back