I dont know what to do :'( Help me pls!!

Lawlz

I has it :D
Hai :D

I have recorded some stuff and it turns out to be pretty fun :D But i said so much bad words in it like "f**k" or "sexual content removed by staff last nite, and she liked it!" <------ I SAID THIS TO A ZOMBIE IN THE GAME THAT WAS ATTACKING ME XD And somewhere in the beginning i also said that :( I did a dualcommentary with a friend and we had too much fun recording that gameplay xD But with all those bad words, is it like still worth it to upload -.-" I mean if pples say bad words it will make yu look immature and childish xD Just lemme know ur thoughts xD I HAVENT UPLOADED THE VID YET!! AND IM GOIN TO UPLOAD IT SOON AND I WILL REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF BAD WORDS XD

Hai :D

I have recorded some stuff and it turns out to be pretty fun :D But i said so much bad words in it like "f**k" or "sexual content removed by staff, and she liked it!" <------ I SAID THIS TO A ZOMBIE IN THE GAME THAT WAS ATTACKING ME XD And somewhere in the beginning i also said that :( I did a dualcommentary with a friend and we had too much fun recording that gameplay xD But with all those bad words, is it like still worth it to upload -.-" I mean if pples say bad words it will make yu look immature and childish xD Just lemme know ur thoughts xD I HAVENT UPLOADED THE VID YET!! AND IM GOIN TO UPLOAD IT SOON AND I WILL REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF BAD WORDS XD

What you can do is either:

a) Leave it. Free speech and all that
b) Put a disclaimer at the start that it's rated 'mature' and contains bad language
c) Bleep out all the f**ks and whatnot

Yeah if you search Google for 'censored beep effect' it will let you download one. I think it might be funny if you bleep out the whole section on 'sexual content removed by staff' like they do in the movies. That might make it more comical. Also if you put the title as 'Raging at zombies' no one can criticize you for swearing as your raging
But I do agree that swearing isn't exactly mature, try keeping it to a minimum as bleeping out takes alot of time. Or alternatively you could just upload it...

I suppose you could just upload it as it is, I do swear on YouTube too, but then I don't do it to as much of an extent, like no more than probably 3/4 times a video, that isn't Super Meat Boy (That game gets me angry) :L

Back