I don't know if this goes on this category, but..

Kaytielette Nicole

Last night, I promoted myself on BlogTV, I actually promoted myself several nights, and am doing it now, but random people are subscribing, and I'm happy, but I'm also scared D:

How do you promote yourself on BlogTV? And why are you scared.... pssst... random people subscribing = good thing :)

I do live shows, and I had a link to my YouTube channel. :D
it's still weird! I'm weird, everything is weird to me!

Are you nervous of like people expecting you to do a lot since your getting new subs? I remember being scared when my channel started growing..i was like OMG i don't wanna let all these people down! lol and you have GUTS to do a live show girl! I would curl up and prolly die in front of my audience just from being shy alone lol

Oh man, I feel your pain about live shows, I did younow.com for a while, and omg I was soooooooooooo nervous!!! And when I was done I couldn't figure out how to turn off the webcam, and people kept giving me more time, and I was going "no! I'm done! Let the time run out! I have no more to entertain you with!" And they would give me more time anyway lol I was so embarrassed I finally just closed my web browser hahaha

Oh man, I feel your pain about live shows, I did younow.com for a while, and omg I was soooooooooooo nervous!!! And when I was done I couldn't figure out how to turn off the webcam, and people kept giving me more time, and I was going "no! I'm done! Let the time run out! I have no more to entertain you with!" And they would give me more time anyway lol I was so embarrassed I finally just closed my web browser hahaha
What if it never cancelled out, and they're still there? You have hundreds of people watching you shower and masturbate every day >: D

Back