I Bet You've Never Seen This Before....

The Bassment

Posting Mad!

This seems to be a very well received video so I hope you guys like it too. If nothing else, it should be something a little different ;)

Lol, first off, you have a great username!

Second of all, I have never seen that before ;) Though I did watch a group of college girls with bassoons who did a lady gaga medley :D

Lol, first off, you have a great username!

Second of all, I have never seen that before ;) Though I did watch a group of college girls with bassoons who did a lady gaga medley :D

Well, the internet does love bad puns so I thought it ought to work out :cool:

I definitely want to watch the bassoon medley!

Well, the internet does love bad puns so I thought it ought to work out :cool:

I definitely want to watch the bassoon medley!
Let's see, what were they called... Oh yeah, I remember now, since you brought up puns. They're called the Breaking Winds, I believe :D

Let's see, what were they called... Oh yeah, I remember now, since you brought up puns. They're called the Breaking Winds, I believe :D

Brilliant :giggle: I need to find these people, they are clearly geniuses (and that's just the name, my head might explode if they're talented too!)

Brilliant :giggle: I need to find these people, they are clearly geniuses (and that's just the name, my head might explode if they're talented too!)
Well, tell me if you like them! My father showed me them. They have a disney melody too.

Just found the gaga video, the view count and like ratio looks promising :p looks like it went fairly viral at some point

Back