Gaming I am looking for a native Greek speaker.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
like the title says, I’m looking for someone born and raised in Greece who speaks native Greek language. This is for a video that involves Greek language and slang as well as some modern culture info. Yes it IS going to be a video about games, even though I’d rather discuss that after I’ve found a partner.

If you are this kind of person DM me and I’ll tell you all about it. Thanks

Do you want speakage or just text conversion? I sound horrible as a speaker but i would gladly translate whatever text or words you wish from english.

No I need someone who knows the language natively to translate some intensely high level documents.

No I need someone who knows the language natively to translate some intensely high level documents.

Most likely that can be done. where is the PM button!? I didn't found it in your profile. here is my email, videoeditgr at gmail dot com
If you wish you can send me a copy of the documents to assure that I am capable to help.
I live in Greece, talk Greek but I will not be really helpful if documents include legal or scientific terms or similar that I am not familiar with.
Slang and modern culture is quested as long as i am kind of an outdated middle aged dad.
:)

Back