I am getting discouraged...

sanitary103

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sorry but if you're already getting discouraged after just month, then maybe you should reassess why you're actually doing Youtube.

are you having fun making content or just focused on getting bigger?

I understand your frustration but not to sound insensitive but 1 month is absolutely nothing compared to people who've been grinding for years if not decades and still get no recognition.

nothing is guaranteed on Youtube b/c it's so damn saturated. the best thing you can do is focus on making good content, marketing your videos etc. try to have fun with your channel. if it's bringing you nothing but mystery, maybe it's time to move on.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It IS VERY HARD to start up a new channel and things will be very slow at the beginning. You got to ask yourself this question "Why did I start my channel?" If the answer is "To make it big on YT" you are doing it wrong. Hopefully you started because you love to make videos and wil continue making videos no matter how many (or few) views you get. But ofcourse it sucks to get no views but you got to move on and try to use the free advice/tips that is given to you here on Yttalk

Reactions: Astroneer.Tips
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
wchap001, thanks a bunch for sharing, and for not sugar-coated it. That was a great post.

...so have fun with it make it a hobby not a way to make extra income.
I couldn't agree more. That's exactly what I'm doing. If I was doing this just for the numbers (stats & $) I would not be here today. I am still here namely because I enjoy making the videos: few other hobbies will allow me to mix so many forms of art. I am still very green on this though. Only since January, I think.

AT