I am finally going to do it..

iAmZekeD

I am finally going to buy an iMac. A big ol' iMac with Final Cut Pro X.
So freakin' excited! Editing on the iMac is just so much easier. The picture is clearer, and it allows you to view it in such high quality. I am also PRO-Apple so making the purchase requires no persuasion for me. I also really love Final Cut; it gives me what I need and is easy to operate and navigate.
Does anyone else edit on an iMac? Final Cut Pro?

I would personally reccomend buying a Pc due to the fact you are buying the components not the apple logo :)

I am finally going to buy an iMac. A big ol' iMac with Final Cut Pro X.
So freakin' excited! Editing on the iMac is just so much easier. The picture is clearer, and it allows you to view it in such high quality. I am also PRO-Apple so making the purchase requires no persuasion for me. I also really love Final Cut; it gives me what I need and is easy to operate and navigate.
Does anyone else edit on an iMac? Final Cut Pro?

Cool story bro.

Nah I kid, buying new stuff is always exciting :) congrats!

I would personally reccomend buying a Pc due to the fact you are buying the components not the apple logo :)
I do like the Apple logo, though.
I love they way the iMac is designed and it's just more attractive to me than most PCs.

Well it's your money :) I'm saving for a normal PC and can't get the money, because school is f**** expensive.

Good luck.

Oh wow I'm super excited for you!!! I use a MacBook Pro with Final Cut Pro X- OMG you need to get Motion 5 too- it is uh-may-zing! I'd love an iMac and am thinking about buying one in the summer. Are you going to get the mouse or the trackpad with it?? You must post a video showing us your setup when you get it!! /Geek

Back