I am a Creator X Partner!

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
YAY!

I'm really happy to be part of Creator X/Fullscreen especially with all the good reviews that everyone here has given them!

Just one short question though, my monetisation tab has been disabled, will that affect my earnings and stuff?

Thanks!

Congrats!
And to answer your question, when you monetize a video with YouTube you become a "partner" which we all know is just a YouTube Creator. When you signed the contract with Fullscreen, you canceled your contract with YouTube and became part of the Fullscreen network so yes, it is meant to do that as you no longer are a YouTube Creator.

Congrats!
And to answer your question, when you monetize a video with YouTube you become a "partner" which we all know is just a YouTube Creator. When you signed the contract with Fullscreen, you canceled your contract with YouTube and became part of the Fullscreen network so yes, it is meant to do that as you no longer are a YouTube Creator.
phew okay, I got pretty scared there.

congrats! I hope to be there with you soon.

Please reply back or inbox me later with how you find the community, how the forums are, and how your overall experience is! I'm curious^^

YAY!

I'm really happy to be part of Creator X/Fullscreen especially with all the good reviews that everyone here has given them!

Just one short question though, my monetisation tab has been disabled, will that affect my earnings and stuff?

Thanks!
First off, thank you for applying to Creator X and for your comments. :)

From what I can tell you have signed the contract, but are still waiting on the YouTube approval... right?

If so, you may indeed have a problem I'm sorry to say. Need a clarification here... do you have a disabled AdSense or some other account issue where they disabled monetization? If that's the case... then YouTube may not approve your partnership. :/

The other option is that you approved the linking to Fullscreen via your YouTube dashboard and now you will have a "claiming" option instead. Did you get a prompt to finalize linking to Fullscreen? (our parent network)

Glad to help if we can. :) Also, feel free to take this to PMs if you like!

Congratulations , your channel is cool I can understand why someone would want to be your partner.

What is the benefit to being a partner?

I see all these partnerships available and I am not sure how they help a independent out.

Congratulations , your channel is cool I can understand why someone would want to be your partner.

What is the benefit to being a partner?

I see all these partnerships available and I am not sure how they help a independent out.
We agree his channel is good... definitely laughed at the most recent video!

You're going to get a lot of answers to that question about benefits. (somewhat subjective) The most important thing is to research all your options before making a decision. I would suggest starting a thread about it and detailing a few questions you have there. That way forum members can get more verbose with their opinions without accidentally hijacking this thread. ;)

First off, thank you for applying to Creator X and for your comments. :)

From what I can tell you have signed the contract, but are still waiting on the YouTube approval... right?

If so, you may indeed have a problem I'm sorry to say. Need a clarification here... do you have a disabled AdSense or some other account issue where they disabled monetization? If that's the case... then YouTube may not approve your partnership. :/

The other option is that you approved the linking to Fullscreen via your YouTube dashboard and now you will have a "claiming" option instead. Did you get a prompt to finalize linking to Fullscreen? (our parent network)

Glad to help if we can. :) Also, feel free to take this to PMs if you like!

Yup, I'm still waiting for the YouTube approval. Also the Adsense thing was fixed! So I actually enabled monetization on my latest videos for a day or two. However, now when I go to settings, it says that it hasn't been enabled! So I assume that fullscreen/youtube/something is doing something and processing my stuff. Hopefully I'll see the "linking to Fullscreen" thing on the dashboard soon!

We agree his channel is good... definitely laughed at the most recent video!

You're going to get a lot of answers to that question about benefits. (somewhat subjective) The most important thing is to research all your options before making a decision. I would suggest starting a thread about it and detailing a few questions you have there. That way forum members can get more verbose with their opinions without accidentally hijacking this thread. ;)

and thanks for the compliment =P

Yup, I'm still waiting for the YouTube approval. Also the Adsense thing was fixed! So I actually enabled monetization on my latest videos for a day or two. However, now when I go to settings, it says that it hasn't been enabled! So I assume that fullscreen/youtube/something is doing something and processing my stuff. Hopefully I'll see the "linking to Fullscreen" thing on the dashboard soon!
Hmm... that's a little confusing timeline wise, so it's hard to say. Just have to wait and see what YouTube says then! :)

PM us if you need more help!

and thanks for the compliment =P
Of course! ;)

Back