I am a big Youtuber, Ask me anything.

Damn me for lacking good content!

I lol'd[DOUBLEPOST=1375997410,1375997377][/DOUBLEPOST]
well man that is great. would you be interested in checking out my channel then? it would be cool if you could give me feedback. i would love to know where i need to improve.

As I've said this should be more of a questions thread about me and what it's like being a big Youtuber, if you want advice for your channel you could get it elsewhere.

I lol'd[DOUBLEPOST=1375997410,1375997377][/DOUBLEPOST]

As I've said this should be more of a questions thread about me and what it's like being a big Youtuber, if you want advice for your channel you could get it elsewhere.

oh ok. thank you. so since you have a decent subscriber base are you at the point where your subscribers increase no matter what every day?

oh ok. thank you. so since you have a decent subscriber base are you at the point where your subscribers increase no matter what every day?

Yeah I get hundreds every day no matter what.[DOUBLEPOST=1375997877,1375997798][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have you played DOTA 2 and
What do you think of it?

I haven't played it so I can't form an opinion, my educated guess would be formed solely based on the ways the players describe the game. From what I've heard it maintains a strong competitive scene, whilst also innovating itself almost weekly. Then again I haven't tried it so I wouldn't know.

Yeah I get hundreds every day no matter what.[DOUBLEPOST=1375997877,1375997798][/DOUBLEPOST]

I haven't played it so I can't form an opinion, my educated guess would be formed solely based on the ways the players describe the game. From what I've heard it maintains a strong competitive scene, whilst also innovating itself almost weekly. Then again I haven't tried it so I wouldn't know.

i just checked out a few of your videos. you make great content.

Back