Vlog HUGE Stay Strong Collab!

Elissa Jordan

I've Got It
Hey everyone! I want to do something really special in an upcoming video and I want your help. As you probably know, more teenagers and adults these days are depressed and struggle with self worth. It has been a hard issue to stop. I had always been drawn to helping these people stay strong. That's mainly why I created my YouTube channel (to give back the happiness the world lost). With each video we post as creators, we influence a whole group of people. I want my subscribers to know that people from all around care about them. I want them to know that people are rooting for them to stay strong and I want them to have the courage to live the day through. I want to make a difference in the disheartened peoples' hearts. So, that's why I need...YOU!

So, here's the part where you come in: I want you people to make a video clip of you saying the below criteria. This is really important for my subscribers to realize because it shows them that people around the globe care about them!

Criteria: 1. Must have a postcard in front of you that says your name.
2. On the back of the postcard, write "Stay Strong"
3. At the beginning of the video, you must say, "You are..." and then put any adjective that you think would empower a person to keep staying strong, like beautiful or amazing.
4. Next, say anything you would like to say to a person struggling to keep surviving. This is really up to you. Speak your mind!
5. Lastly, flip your post card over (to the side that says Stay Strong)

Email me your clip when finished. My email is shatteroid @ gmail.com

Thanks for participating! It's going to be an awesome video :)

wow, this is an amazing thing to do. I just want to say that I know a lot of people who feel like what you said above and Ill make sure Ill let them know about this amazing video when you upload it. Id love to help out but Im not ready to speak on camera or show my face yet (people already take the mickey out of my videos at school). Id love to help out in the future if you do another video like this maybe when Im more confident :)

wow, this is an amazing thing to do. I just want to say that I know a lot of people who feel like what you said above and Ill make sure Ill let them know about this amazing video when you upload it. Id love to help out but Im not ready to speak on camera or show my face yet (people already take the mickey out of my videos at school). Id love to help out in the future if you do another video like this maybe when Im more confident :)

Hey there! I completely understand where you are coming from. We all are confident in different things and sometimes showing our faces on camera isn't one of them and that's completely acceptable. However, I don't want you to miss out on the opportunity just because of that. So, I am willing to make an exception. If you would like to still participate, you can just speak into your microphone with your card on a table or flat surface. Or you could even just write out what you want to say on sheets of paper and just flip them during the video. Anything you want to do I would be willing accept into this video because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable and miss out on a collab that you would want to do. However, if you still feel uncomfortable, I completely understand and would love to invite you to collabs in the future. :)

With each video we post as creators, we influence a whole group of people. I want my subscribers to know that people from all around care about them. I want them to know that people are rooting for them to stay strong and I want them to have the courage to live the day through. I want to make a difference in the disheartened peoples' hearts. So, that's why I need...YOU!
You should also try to include other resources that can help people like self help programs, websites and steps to further push people into getting help. You want to start by doing real actual research and I'm not talking about browsing a few websites for half an hour. You want to talk to real healer's and people with such problems and how you can make a real positive change. Random people on the Internet giving positive advice and courage to other random people on the internet only goes so far. I'm not saying this collab is a bad idea just not that fleshed out.

So when someone with depression or some other issue's walk away from the video you obviously want them to feel something but it has be much more then that. Because they'll just go to bed and wake up the next morning and realize they still have the same problems. I know I've watched a couple of videos from YouTuber's that were about issues where this collab is concerned and I realized not to long after that the video I watched was only a temporary feeling. I still didn't learn anything, I didn't make a new friend or cure the symptoms and causes of whatever had me down. So take what you are doing and expand on it some more.

You should also try to include other resources that can help people like self help programs, websites and steps to further push people into getting help. You want to start by doing real actual research and I'm not talking about browsing a few websites for half an hour. You want to talk to real healer's and people with such problems and how you can make a real positive change. Random people on the Internet giving positive advice and courage to other random people on the internet only goes so far. I'm not saying this collab is a bad idea just not that fleshed out.

So when someone with depression or some other issue's walk away from the video you obviously want them to feel something but it has be much more then that. Because they'll just go to bed and wake up the next morning and realize they still have the same problems. I know I've watched a couple of videos from YouTuber's that were about issues where this collab is concerned and I realized not to long after that the video I watched was only a temporary feeling. I still didn't learn anything, I didn't make a new friend or cure the symptoms and causes of whatever had me down. So take what you are doing and expand on it some more.

Thank you for the advice and I will definitely try to incorporate that into the collab! :)

When do you want the clips by? This is something I'd love to help with, especially as I've suffered with it for so long. I know it's only a video online, and some people will say that's not enough, but honestly what matters is that you want to help because if you establish a connection to those that are suffering, you can be a pillar of support. I love that you're doing this.

When do you want the clips by? This is something I'd love to help with, especially as I've suffered with it for so long. I know it's only a video online, and some people will say that's not enough, but honestly what matters is that you want to help because if you establish a connection to those that are suffering, you can be a pillar of support. I love that you're doing this.

There is no deadline right now, but as soon as you can would be awesome! Thanks for showing interest and I cannot wait to see your clip! :)

Omg! I SO wanna collab! Unfortunately I'm on vacation right now but when I get back, i could film!
Of course, if I don't send it in in time, just disregard me, no biggie :) xx

Great idea btw!!

Back