Vlog Huge Collab to induce Happiness!

Will try to get the video to you today on the 9th had a sudden loss in the family so that kinda toke a toll on me hope you understand :)
Whenever you have time is great - don't rush. So sorry for your loss! :([DOUBLEPOST=1439167532,1439167242][/DOUBLEPOST]Friends - thank you to everyone who made it in before the deadline!

However, I've decided to extend this project by 5 days (this coming Friday is the new cut off), due to an impromptu vacation I took this weekend that prevented me from beginning the editing process.

To those who haven't submitted - please do!! @Brooke Oliviera @slayerkm @Jawad Soomro @Vicboss @jessiblahtv @ellelletalk etc

Whenever you have time is great - don't rush. So sorry for your loss! :([DOUBLEPOST=1439167532,1439167242][/DOUBLEPOST]Friends - thank you to everyone who made it in before the deadline!

However, I've decided to extend this project by 5 days (this coming Friday is the new cut off), due to an impromptu vacation I took this weekend that prevented me from beginning the editing process.

To those who haven't submitted - please do!! @Brooke Oliviera @slayerkm @Jawad Soomro @Vicboss @jessiblahtv @ellelletalk etc
I remember I sent you one video about this one, maybe you should check in your email :)

Back