Hows My Channel Branding

How is my channel branding

• Total voters

ZXtremegames

I've Got It
Hey can you check out my channel and tell me how the thumbnails are, the avatar, and the background! Thanks guys in advance!

I like the design. However, you use the same thumbnails with minor differences on nearly every video. At first glance I am going to assume that all the content behind the videos are nearly the same too. That may turn off a potential viewer.

Also, for your avatar, you're B/W and grey scale. Get some color in there little brother. =)

IN RE: background, it's hard to see. I realize it's essentially the dude from Farcry with your logo right? I still can't read anything, so I am wondering if it should be re-sized? I think you're off to a good start though. Best of luck buddy.

~Dylan

wow its fantastic. As mentioned backgrounds will be going the way of the dodo in a couple days so might want to start working on a banner

wow its fantastic. As mentioned backgrounds will be going the way of the dodo in a couple days so might want to start working on a banner
Oh good that sucks that backgrounds are going to be going away but what size banner

I quite like it to be honest :)
Thanks man.

I like the design. However, you use the same thumbnails with minor differences on nearly every video. At first glance I am going to assume that all the content behind the videos are nearly the same too. That may turn off a potential viewer.

Also, for your avatar, you're B/W and grey scale. Get some color in there little brother. =)

IN RE: background, it's hard to see. I realize it's essentially the dude from Farcry with your logo right? I still can't read anything, so I am wondering if it should be re-sized? I think you're off to a good start though. Best of luck buddy.

~Dylan

Thanks Dylan and I'll try to work on the avatar, background, and thumbnail. Also the reason a lot of them are the same because it is a series. But thanks and this was my first go at thumbnails and i'll try harder! But I really liked your advice.

I see, I see, about the series thing: Perhaps in the title indicate that the videos are part of a series too. This might make it a little more apparent. If you have the time you might want to reconfigure the thumbnails to so that it is clearer that the videos follow a series.

The BG is generic and too wide for all 3 of my monitors which vary in resolution which is not a good sign, irrelevant since we won't see them anymore in about a week or so. The log again is generic, try and do something creative. As for the thumbnails, this was your saving grace, but they look too copy/paste. Create a different style for each series.

The BG is generic and too wide for all 3 of my monitors which vary in resolution which is not a good sign, irrelevant since we won't see them anymore in about a week or so. The log again is generic, try and do something creative. As for the thumbnails, this was your saving grace, but they look too copy/paste. Create a different style for each series.
Apunkgaming i'll try to make my thumbnails more different and I understand that my avatar is generic and my background is to wide. I really can't do much about my background because youtube keep changing there layout and I couldn't find a good template and soon it won't matter because it will only be a banner.

Back