How to upload HD video on youtube?

I using videopad video editor and finishing with camtasia video editor, video render in 1280 x 780 HD *aspect ratio, MP4 File, 30fps, then i upload to YT and Become HD videos, even the quality is not best :cool:

I mean this in the least rude way possible, so please excuse me if it comes across wrong.

You need to learn how to use the program you have.

Inherent in any video are a number of factors, all of which must be consistent throughout in order to ensure the final product is what you want. If you're doing screen capture or recording from a camcorder at 1080P and 30 FPS, then your session file in Adobe or Sony or whatever you're using must be set up as an HD session. You must also render the file in 1080p in order to get the same quality. You can downscale, but never upscale.

YouTube is just pulling what the file contains. I would suspect it is your render settings that are the culprit. When you render a video you are given a number of settings to choose from including file type, etc.

I'd google Adobe CS3 render settings tutorial and commence the learning. :)

I use Vegas Pro 12 and Adobe Premiere CS5

Do have a look at my channel

I hope you will like some content :D

Hi,
Before you start the project in Premier you need to make sure whether your video is NTSC or PAL!
Somehow, Im thinking that here might be your bad choice... Cause, they also have some differences in propotrion. Bad choice in the project setting will affect the final result, like it happened to you.

Still, im not 100% sure if that's the case, just guessing.

P.S. You can check my latest video. I did it in EDIUS, and exported in in WMV (also HD)... Its keeping the image quality.

Back