How to simultaneously record System Audio & Microphone Input & monitor using headphones at same time

Yes I record with OBS, well sometimes. If I am recording gameplay from the xbox360 or ps4 I use the elgato software. If I am recording anything on my PC, or wanting to use overlay, I use OBS. I find the technical support on the site and the program very helpful and easy to use. Also, it generally uses less cpu ussage running, then a lot of other programs out there.

I used to use OBS to record game console gameplay, but the thing is, with the elgato it makes the audio (webcam face and audio) fall out of sync after a minute or two of recording. This is the case with OBS, Xsplit, etc. The elgato has weird drivers and most people have this problem. That is why I do not use my webcam anymore to record games. I just use the elgato capture application.

Yes I record with OBS, well sometimes. If I am recording gameplay from the xbox360 or ps4 I use the elgato software. If I am recording anything on my PC, or wanting to use overlay, I use OBS. I find the technical support on the site and the program very helpful and easy to use. Also, it generally uses less cpu ussage running, then a lot of other programs out there.

I see. Can you tell me some benefits of OBS over alternatives? I'm genuinely curious and please forgive me for my ignorance, I was having a bad losing streak on a game, which made me a bit hostile to people.

Quit bickering guys, youre both entitled to have different opinions on what to use and use what you want, no need to get personal with each other here :) I expect all replies from here on to be on topic.

Quit bickering guys, youre both entitled to have different opinions on what to use and use what you want, no need to get personal with each other here :) I expect all replies from here on to be on topic.

Read my post above, I was ignorant and childish. I do apologize for my arrogant behavior as well.

All good man, I am at fault as well. It takes 2 people to argue, so I apologize also. I have only ever used OBS and Xsplit, because I have done my research and they were really the most popular 2 programs for overlays and what not. Meaning, for using a webcam, game capture, mic capture...an all in one. OBS is by far faster, smoother, and more cpu efficient than Xsplit, for me and many others. It is free, which is another great thing. It records well and does a great job.

All good man, I am at fault as well. It takes 2 people to argue, so I apologize also. I have only ever used OBS and Xsplit, because I have done my research and they were really the most popular 2 programs for overlays and what not. Meaning, for using a webcam, game capture, mic capture...an all in one. OBS is by far faster, smoother, and more cpu efficient than Xsplit, for me and many others. It is free, which is another great thing. It records well and does a great job.

I see. I'll probably give it a shot considering I'm intending to start streaming soon as well.

Back