How To Reach 84 View/Day Requirement For RPM?

Ah right, now I understand where the whole 84/day thing comes from- I think I'd have trouble still, honestly, but I'll try and collaborate if you think that that'd help! Thanks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1387663735,1387663643][/DOUBLEPOST]
What you said about stopping the Minecraft stuff, well that would be a definite no-no for me; I really want my channel to be a Minecraft channel, but if I need to do some other stuff to attract more attention to my Minecraft videos then I'm more than happy to do that!

I said don't stop doing Minecraft, just do other stuff too :p

Ah right, now I understand where the whole 84/day thing comes from- I think I'd have trouble still, honestly, but I'll try and collaborate if you think that that'd help! Thanks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1387663735,1387663643][/DOUBLEPOST]
What you said about stopping the Minecraft stuff, well that would be a definite no-no for me; I really want my channel to be a Minecraft channel, but if I need to do some other stuff to attract more attention to my Minecraft videos then I'm more than happy to do that!

Not a problem! All it takes is for that one video to get popular. Whether you collaborate and share, your video hits a viral patch or you ask all your friends and family to watch it and share it to help you get in a network you can get there. I know when starting out 2500 seems like a lot but with a little work it's very doable.

Want more views? Just keep releasing good quality video's. It is simple as that.

If you're struggling getting views than you should probably change your content.

I said don't stop doing Minecraft, just do other stuff too :p
Haha, I get you now :p[DOUBLEPOST=1387699641,1387699255][/DOUBLEPOST]I'v
Not a problem! All it takes is for that one video to get popular. Whether you collaborate and share, your video hits a viral patch or you ask all your friends and family to watch it and share it to help you get in a network you can get there. I know when starting out 2500 seems like a lot but with a little work it's very doable.
I've just checked my video manager this morning, and I saw that my views are actually increasing exponentially, you might say. I uploaded a four-part episode last night and each part has got around 10 views (that sounds really bad, haha, but it's fast for me), so my views seem to be definitely increasing every day! And when you say about a video hitting a viral patch... I always wondered about that; I'm guessing that it involves a lot of pure luck, that you just hope lots of people enjoy it and share it, etc., but are there strategies for making this happen? Such as SEO to get the first lot of views?

Haha, I get you now :p[DOUBLEPOST=1387699641,1387699255][/DOUBLEPOST]I'v

I've just checked my video manager this morning, and I saw that my views are actually increasing exponentially, you might say. I uploaded a four-part episode last night and each part has got around 10 views (that sounds really bad, haha, but it's fast for me), so my views seem to be definitely increasing every day! And when you say about a video hitting a viral patch... I always wondered about that; I'm guessing that it involves a lot of pure luck, that you just hope lots of people enjoy it and share it, etc., but are there strategies for making this happen? Such as SEO to get the first lot of views?

Getting a video viral is pure luck as you say, there is no method to doing it, anything is possible of becoming viral.

Getting a video viral is pure luck as you say, there is no method to doing it, anything is possible of becoming viral.

Hmm, I thought so, so for now I'll stick with sharing my video around like you said. Also, I've just uploaded a channel trailer to my channel's homepage, so hopefully that will interest people more in my videos! :)

Want more views? Just keep releasing good quality video's. It is simple as that.

If you're struggling getting views than you should probably change your content.
Pretty good trailer, subbed :)
Thanks for all of the help everyone! But I've got some interesting news! :D

What's just happened is I went to check my gmail inbox, and I saw at the top:

[Accepted] TGN Partnership Application

And I was extremely shocked to see that they had partnered me! I applied to TGN after being denied by RPM, last Saturday, and they've already accepted me! I'm not sure why though, I thought that their requirements were much higher than RPM's... but I'm not complaining! :D Once again, thanks for all of the suggestions, guys; I'm actually up to around just over 100 views per day now thanks to you! :D

Thanks for all of the help everyone! But I've got some interesting news! :D

What's just happened is I went to check my gmail inbox, and I saw at the top:

[Accepted] TGN Partnership Application

And I was extremely shocked to see that they had partnered me! I applied to TGN after being denied by RPM, last Saturday, and they've already accepted me! I'm not sure why though, I thought that their requirements were much higher than RPM's... but I'm not complaining! :D Once again, thanks for all of the suggestions, guys; I'm actually up to around just over 100 views per day now thanks to you! :D

TGN requirements are indeed higher but i believe they checked your content and see you have potential. They usually partner channels that have potential, even if they don't meet the requirements.

Congrats on your partnership and good luck:)

Back