How to properly promote your channel?

Hey RevTheRapper how are you doing bud? Promoting channels can be achieved in many different ways. YouTube has "Promote" where if setup correctly you can advertise videos form your channel.
There's another service called Virool where it's based on the same concept.

I have used YouTube Promote every since my YouTube Channel existed and has helped out alot.

Give it a try bud and you should see a change if setup correctly.

TheFNetwork

I hardly do anything to promote my channel TBH. No social media networks. No advertising anywhere other then my sig in this forum etc.
I keep meaning to do something but Im really not very good at promotion - may check out this YouTube Promotions thing though - didnt even know about it before!

Well, generally, if you stay active here, and post good things, people will look at your channel. Also, if you post in topics related to your channel, you could always just make a great post referring to your channel. People will sub if they like what they see, so don't worry too much about that. You need great content no matter what if you plan on getting far.

Well, generally, if you stay active here, and post good things, people will look at your channel. Also, if you post in topics related to your channel, you could always just make a great post referring to your channel. People will sub if they like what they see, so don't worry too much about that. You need great content no matter what if you plan on getting far.

This.

Back