How to Promote YouTube Videos On Forums

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Hey guys in this video I talk all about promoting your videos on forums and share some best practice tips to help you when promoting on both YTtalk and any other forums you promote on, perhaps you dont promote them on others already, well this video will hopefully guide you in the right direction if you are interested in getting your videos out there. There are millions of forums out there and possibly thousands dedicated to your niche with audiences who haven't discovered you just yet:

I hope this helps you, if not feel free to share it with a friend who it might help :)

@TheBatteryChicken @Crown @Styxie @Apoxa @JeriKane @kkushalbeatzz @Katherinejane001 @Daniel @Gabriel @Shane.C @Pentra @ProfKranc @Comconoclast @Stef @Sykute @CatsRants @Vicboss @GafferGames @KGATV @JohnKenShow @Qazplm @WolfWraith @JohnnyFox @derraleves @Andrew Flint @brodielawrence @Rouge @Shendijiro @babyteeth4 @Symph @TommyTLG

Thanks so much to all of you :)

PS. I wrote an article to go with this if you dont fancy watching - http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-promote-youtube-videos-on-forums.130045/

I have also added a few new people into my tags, my tagging is purely opt out so tell me if you would prefer not to be tagged when I release videos, I wont take offense and the same goes for everyone tagged :)

Hey guys in this video I talk all about promoting your videos on forums and share some best practice tips to help you when promoting on both YTtalk and any other forums you promote on, perhaps you dont promote them on others already, well this video will hopefully guide you in the right direction if you are interested in getting your videos out there. There are millions of forums out there and possibly thousands dedicated to your niche with audiences who haven't discovered you just yet:

I hope this helps you, if not feel free to share it with a friend who it might help :)

@TheBatteryChicken @Crown @Styxie @Apoxa @JeriKane @kkushalbeatzz @Katherinejane001 @Daniel @Gabriel @Shane.C @Pentra @ProfKranc @Comconoclast @Stef @Sykute @CatsRants @Vicboss @GafferGames @KGATV @JohnKenShow @Qazplm @WolfWraith @JohnnyFox @derraleves @Andrew Flint @brodielawrence @Rouge @Shendijiro @babyteeth4 @Symph @TommyTLG

Thanks so much to all of you :)

PS. I wrote an article to go with this if you dont fancy watching - http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-promote-youtube-videos-on-forums.130045/

I have also added a few new people into my tags, my tagging is purely opt out so tell me if you would prefer not to be tagged when I release videos, I wont take offense and the same goes for everyone tagged :)
You are the man!!

The thing with this video is, the people who will watch this already know the best ways about this. Mainly because they are open to watching advice videos on how to promote. So we already know this xD The real problem is getting these kids who put no effort into learning how to do this in the best way, to watch this. If only there was a way to actually make them watch stuff like this before they even interact with human beings.

Good video though, just need to get some people to actually watch this

Thanks man yeah that's who I am hoping get to see it so they learn from it, they might search promoting on forums or forums to promote on and find it but yeah I couldn't agree more :D

Thanks man yeah that's who I am hoping get to see it so they learn from it, they might search promoting on forums or forums to promote on and find it but yeah I couldn't agree more :D

It just feels that a lot of people nowadays would rather just come on here or twitter and say 'How do I promote' and just expect people to teach them how to. They never seem to put any effort into either thinking logically or actually doing some research of their own. I think we should be allowed to go around and give them a clip around the ear

It just feels that a lot of people nowadays would rather just come on here or twitter and say 'How do I promote' and just expect people to teach them how to. They never seem to put any effort into either thinking logically or actually doing some research of their own. I think we should be allowed to go around and give them a clip around the ear

Thats the part I dont mind doing at all, I like being able to help people learn. To many people it isnt common sense, back in 2011 when YTtalk started even I didnt know about Reddit and places like that and I learned through people willing to teach. I do know where you are coming from though, youre rather knowledgeable in understanding YouTube and promotion etc to some social media and promoting is an alien concept.

Lol I think the virtual clip around the ear is fully justified when they spam :D

Thanks for tagging me, JohnKenShow is usually the only one I get! Yea!!! Do have one question, I didn't hear it in the video, but if I missed it *SORRY!!!* ...If someone views your video through YTTalk, do the views count on your channel??? I watch a lot of videos through peoples 'signatures' and don't know if they're getting the credit of the view. Thanks again for tagging me! I'M SOMEONE NOW!!! :)

Back