How to not get banned

Ok so click bombing doesnt happen very often on youtube does it ?? I've had my adsense account for 6 years ... that would suck if something like that happened. I would hope in that case they would look at my history and just correct the clicks.

Ok so click bombing doesnt happen very often on youtube does it ?? I've had my adsense account for 6 years ... that would suck if something like that happened. I would hope in that case they would look at my history and just correct the clicks.
That's why I'm waiting to get with a network like fullscreen before I monetizing my videos ;)

You shouldn't tick the monetize button unless you own all the content. (Except Minecraft, they let you make money from their game)
But you can sign up for monetization and just use the thumbnails, that's what I'm doing.

You shouldn't tick the monetize button unless you own all the content. (Except Minecraft, they let you make money from their game)
But you can sign up for monetization and just use the thumbnails, that's what I'm doing.
Minecraft is ok to monetize .. thats good to know. I've been curious about doing gaming but hadn't researched what was risk-free without going through a bunch of hassle. Anybody know of a list anywhere of games that can be monetized?

Back