How to monetize channel (im not from adsense partner approved countries)

Invisible

Posting Mad!
Hello guys.

Im having a headache regarding monetization, and your advices would be a great help to me!

One of my channels is on its way to gain views and subs pretty rapidly.

Channel is approximately 1 year old, just a regular gaming channel, nothing much impressive, just some videos seems like got viral recently.

The problem is that im not from Youtube partner approved country, but its start to be a bit painfull for me when i try to calculate wasted amount of unmonetized views, while waiting when the Youtube Partner Program will extends to more countries and possibly mine too (if at all).

So i guess my only way is to join some network? Am i able to join network if im not in Toutube Partner Program approved country?

Would like to say what i expect from joining network:

I do not need a support of promotion of my channel and other things, i just would like to monetize my channel and also to be protected from click bombing and possible copyright problems (my account in a good standing so far, only have a couple of videos that has matched 3rd party content (probably music) but who knows what can happen later...)

I maybe would more likely would like to join network than Adsense program, because i dear my Adsense account as i earn for surviving from a couple of websites with Adsense, so if i would get a trouble i could loose Adsense too, what probably would be more bad than loosing channel (we can create another channel if one is blocked but we cant create another Adsense account, thats why i dear my Adsense account).

Which networks can suit in my situation?

I was reading a lot of good things about Fullscreen (not only on YTtalk forum)
Would it be a good pick to try in my situation?

Maybe you could give a valuable advice what i shall do?
Thanks much! :)

Apply to Fullscreen. They don't mind if you can't enable monetizing without partnership. I got an e-mail from Fullscreen wanting me in. My country have not got monetizing abled either.

Go apply, you'll get accepted.

@Pearl, thanks a lot for prompt reply and advice! :)

Its very nice to hear that they do not require to live in certain countries to be accepted (like Youtube Partner Program)
I hope they do not have only extreemly long contracts :) hope its possible to join first for a 1-2 years to see how if all goes right.

By the way i checked several application forms on other networks just for curiosity today, and they all have simple application forms to fill, but on Fullscreen page i was asked to login to their page using my youtube account.
Is it normal? :)

Back