How to make the custom icons in the title?

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
I'm starting to notice custom icons in video titles. It looks good for kids channels.

Question I have is, how to make the picture, what format does it have to be, to be inserted into the title and show up on the platform. Obviously jpeg and gif can't be inserted like that, then what are those little pics?

Any help and advice is greatly appreciated and will result in an endless stream of likes....

Untitled.jpg

Hey!

Go to google and search facebook emoji list.
Then select and copy the emoji and paste it in your title.

Hopefully I could help!

Regards
Kevin

They're emojis... like you use on phones an such. You can get a big list on getemoji.com

You copy the one(s) you want to place in title... and paste it where you want them... and that's it. Emoji titles.

Don't think it'll help any with SEO or algorithm or anything like that, but for a kids channel it definitely could be more visually appealing.

They are special Unicode characters so you can simply look for them on dedicated characters tables (like the ones suggested in posts above) and use them.
Beware though, not all devices might recognize them so they'd see them as squares or square-like characters.

Hey!

Go to google and search facebook emoji list.
Then select and copy the emoji and paste it in your title.

Hopefully I could help!

Regards
Kevin
They're emojis... like you use on phones an such. You can get a big list on getemoji.com

You copy the one(s) you want to place in title... and paste it where you want them... and that's it. Emoji titles.

Don't think it'll help any with SEO or algorithm or anything like that, but for a kids channel it definitely could be more visually appealing.

Thanks!! I found them. Too easy :)

What if I wanted to make a custom one, say a giant surprise egg, that we have a playlist for.
I guess there would be an emoji editing software, perhaps gimp? Then save the file in a .bmp format? But where would I upload it to to copy it? Or open it in Word and copy from there?

It's not so easy. Since it's a worldwide standard it needs to be proposed to and approved by the organization that mantains the standard.

Ok I think I got ya - because it's a Unicode character, it needs to be approved by the ISO (or similar) and then coded into the various browsers. Otherwise it'll be displayed as an empty square.

Closest they got that I see is the generic chicken egg, lol. which kinda looks like a deformed pear or something, but might still work out for what you want to use it for.

Back