• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

How to make sparkles?

MissKirngle

Reaction score
Im making a new video and I want to make cute sparkles in vegas 10 how can I? Thanks x

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm going to a video on how to do this very shortly, I will post it up for you soon. My Camtasia has been playing up tonight and I need to reinstall it first. I cant make the sparkle particles from scratch and that would probably be better done in Adobe After Effects but I will show you how you can do and quickly.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay I have given it a go, the sparkles I cant make from scratch but here is a video with sparkles added over the top, you can download loads of sparkle effect video files here although I dont have a clue who is the original author:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9ee470a1d6aa0fe77f7ec40ada4772a6e04e75f6e8ebb871

The link to the effects was found on one of troyella0stories0 videos on YouTube.

Here is our cat with a sparkle effect, not very creative I know but it gets the job done:

If you need any more help just ask and we will do our best to help you out.